Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays Week 24


This past week has been a hard one on me. Summer with 3 kids at home is hard, I feel sorry for their teachers during the school year! We are trying to find fun things to do but right now I just don't want to leave the house! I didn't do too well on my personal goals this past week but I think I am on a great track compared to if I wasn't making goals. I also started 30 Day Shred again yesterday so I will put up a post later about that so I can update you on that throughout the 30 days of doing it. Hopefully this next week will be better (as my kids are screaming at the top of their lungs at each other as I typed that!)




Personal Goals Last Week:

  • Write 10 Posts This Week    Only 2 short!
  • Daily Devotional 5x   Really slacked :(
  • Track Food 7x       Hit 31 days straight today!
  • 3 Days Under Calories
  • Go To Gym 4x  Went 3 times!
  • Read 2 Books This Week  Forgot book at home so only finished one
  • Take Kids To Splash Park 1x (since flooding/raining right now!) BROKEN :( saying it might be a couple more weeks before it's fixed! Oh well! Swim lessons!
  • Take Kids To Library
  • Don't Weigh Until Next Tuesday!  Yea, may as well not even have this as a goal :(
  • Clean Kitchen       Woohoo!


Personal Goals This Week:


  • Write 10 Posts
  • Daily Devotional 5x
  • Track Food 7x
  • 4 Days Under Calories
  • Work Out 4x This Week
  • Read Two Books
  • Take Kids To Library
  • Don't Weigh In Until Next Tuesday!
  • Drink 72 oz a Day (especially needed on work out days!)
  • Clean Kitchen AND Dining Room/Computer Desk




Starting (January 7) : 278.4 lbs
Week 2 (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs
Week 3 (Jan 21): 280.8 lbs
Week 4 (Jan 28): 278.8 lbs
Week 9 (Mar 4): 281.4 lbs
Week 16(Apr 22): 285.8 lbs
Week 20(May 20): 281.4 lbs
Week 21(May 21): 281.4 lbs
Week 22 (June 3): 283.0 lbs
Week 23(June 10: 283.2 lbs
Week 24(June 17) 282.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment