Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays Week 22

First off, how can it already be June?! And how can it already be 22 weeks into the year?!? Well, didn't do too bad this week but really didn't cross much off either. I am realizing more and more of my need to add exercise and restraint of food back into my life! I did good on eating right at calories twice this week but still gained a bit of weight. There are many factors to that as I am a woman and water weight does fluctuate. The main this is I am feeling better about myself and that's what really counts right now. My big obstacle I want to accomplish is to get rid of this stomach! I mean seriously, I know I am a beautiful person, but at same time this gets in my way of my self confidence and also my health. It's not good to be 100 lbs overweight! I am getting the urge more and more to work out so I need to take that urge and put forth on it! It's nice this week as the kids have VBS and all of them are there so that's 3 hrs a day right now this week to accomplish what I need AND one thing I NEED to accomplish is going to the gym. So with that, I better head to the gym and try to see how out of shape I really am again! Good thing is that I only have an hour left before I need to pick up the kids so I can't do too much! ;)


Personal Goals Last Week:
  • Write one blog post a day this week  Missed Saturday & Sunday 
  • Daily Devotional at least 4 times this week Only did 2 times 
  • Track Daily Food Intake at least 5 times this week
    • Have two days under calories  Even though I did this, still gained a bit of weight this week!
  • Go to the Gym 2 times this week Will continue to work on this!
  • Read one book 
  • Drink at least 64 oz of water a day All but one day!!!
  • Take Kids to splash park at least 2 times this week Only once
  • Don't weigh until next Tuesday! Two extra times, but that's better than I used to be! Have to just keep working on it!

Personal Goals This Week:

  • Write One Post A Day
  • Daily Devotional 4x this week
  • Track Food 7x this week
  • 3 Days Under Calories this week
  • Go to gym 4x this week
  • Read 2 books this week
  • Drink 64 oz of water a day
  • Take Kids to Splash Park 2x this week
  • Take kids to library this week
  • Don't weigh until next Tuesday!

Starting (January 7) : 278.4 lbs
Week 2 (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs
Week 3 (Jan 21): 280.8 lbs
Week 4 (Jan 28): 278.8 lbs
Week 9 (Mar 4): 281.4 lbs
Week 16(Apr 22): 285.8 lbs
Week 20(May 20): 281.4 lbs
Week 21(May 21): 281.4 lbs
Week 22 (June 3): 283.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment