Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 4 of 30 Day Shred

I was going to post this yesterday but didn't get around to it! So, I figured better late than never right?
 This is me after Day 4 workout. 


See all that sweat?! Yea, it has been bad! I won't complain too much but definitely do this workout and take a shower after! And see here where I'm pointing?


Yea, that's my calf........OUCH! I think for all the pain that I have had, that has been the worst! It starts to hurt and then burn! BUT you know what I have been noticing after 4 days, I have MUSCLES! Like my leg muscles are actually getting stronger!

And, with being on Day 4 (will be doing Day 5 here in a few!) what difference did I see? Well, I'm not as out of breath as I was. Who knew?! Not me! And another thing, after this I put on my swimsuit and went to the Y for a water works class! Yup, I am going into crazy mode! I am not proud of this picture right now, but will be later.....


I know I don't smile often, another thing I am working on! But with this picture, I can see all the fat that I need to work on! I see this picture and can't believe I'm that big! I don't see the whole picture (I don't like looking in the mirror!) so this is definitely a wake up call for me! It is time to start living the healthy lifestyle I should so that I can be in love with myself. Yes, I try to act like I don't care but it really does hurt thinking that people are looking down on you. Well, it's time to get to where I love my body in everything I do and be proud of myself! In less than a week, I can tell you I am starting to feel better about myself. I am feeling myself get stronger and watching myself say no to foods I would eat no issues. Made a whole pan of brownies for my kids for a play date......I went back AFTER and ate just one. ONE!!!!! Some people will look at that like oh, you shouldn't have done that. To me, that's just one! I would usually eat about half the pan by myself! When you get your mindset right and start on the work, it shows that the rest just flows!


What do you do to help accomplish your goals? 
What do you do to help with your body image and self-esteem?


No comments:

Post a Comment