Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 7 - 30 Day Shred


I don't know about you, but I think I'm not as red and sweaty! Yesterday was Day 7 of the self imposed 30 Day Shred. After 7 days, I can do it almost completely through! I stop because of a muscle pain in my calf when doing jump rope but that's about it! I can tell my endurance is getting better. Jillian even says in the video if you are on day 5, 6, or 7 you are probably seeing that difference.......YUP! It's crazy what you can put your body through and then see how my lungs don't hurt as bad and the "rush" I am getting from that 2 minutes that I am out of breath. Of course my favorite part is when it's over, who wouldn't feel that way?! Now that I have done this a week, I am hoping I can change up my eating habits/styles/portions/overeating a bit to see that weight melt off. I have been having the issue that I do great usually 5 days a week but then weekends especially I go over on my calories and I think that's why I stay evened out. Food is a passion and a downfall for me so of course this is the hardest thing for me to do! 


What do you do to help keep yourself in check with food? Is there things you can't even have in the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment