Thursday, June 5, 2014

DreamWorks Pictures' THE HUNDRED-FOOT JOURNEY - Madeleines Recipe

I don't know about you, but I am getting even more excited to see The Hundred Foot Journey! They keep releasing recipes to try and this one looks AMAZING! It shows something so simple that looks like it requires a lot of work. Madeleines are basically a small sponge cake that are baked in a special shell shaped pan. I looked on Amazon and found that they aren't too expensive with the average around $12! I have never tried to make them before because I always thought they would be 1) Hard to make and 2) ingredients I was allergic to and hard to made substitutions for. With this recipe below, it is neither of those things! I am hoping to buy a pan and try this recipe soon! I'm thinking they would be great dipped in some milk chocolate! What do you think? Have you ever made madeleines before?


No comments:

Post a Comment