Thursday, June 12, 2014

Julep Subscription Box Review

I'm sure if you are like me, you keep seeing all the ads for Julep everywhere. I decided to give it a try since the first box was free, I just had to pay $3.99 shipping. It came pretty quick compared to what I thought it would be like! The box was a nice pink box too, another nice bonus to me!


When I opened it up, it was still nicely packed and looked so pretty and professional! 


I received Julep Nail Color Jane, Julep Nail Color Sydney, Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat, and a couple of nail buffers.


I am not too much of an orange person, but it was different and went on so smooth compared to the cheap nail polish I usually buy! I think the best thing about this is that I got colors I wouldn't have ever chosen for myself and they turned out to look pretty good!


I love glitter, who doesn't?! I wanted to see if it would look good on it's own but with this one, I think it was meant to be paired with the Jane nail polish.


Does it look red? Yes it does! It was kind of weird, in the house it was orange but if I went outside it was more of a redder color which was kind of neat to see!


This picture is a week later! (It looks more red because I had the windows open!) BUT other than it "wearing off" from where my nail was growing, it did NOT chip! I was so impressed! It looked great until I took it off! I am not used to a nail polish lasting like that!



I would DEFINITELY recommend Julep to try if you haven't yet! The first box is free with code HELLOYOU only pay $2.99 to $3.99 shipping which to me was worth it!

Also currently they are having a Julep Red Marker Sale! They have things starting at $1 with most of them being $2! Make sure you hurry and check it out! They will be adding things through the sale which ends Tomorrow, Friday June 13, 2104 at 11:59 PST so make sure to check it out ASAP!!!


Have you tried Julep before? What are your thoughts?




*Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions are my own. I paid for my own box and am sharing my review with you. There may be affiliated links within the post




No comments:

Post a Comment