Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays: Week 4

Wow, 4 weeks all ready AND almost February??! How did that happen? Well, good news is I think I finally got some of my mental block over with. I have been trying to dress up more, wear make up more often, actually do my hair, ACTUALLY get dressed to impress! That has definitely helped my mood lately. I still have some control and portion issues but I think they are coming along better than they could be. I also started a Bible Study of 21 Days To Be Depression. Very neat videos and then verses in the Bible to read. I think it has helped me be in a better mood and to see what God loves me for and I am special and Godly for HIM not for everyone else. Things you just need to be reminded of every day! Now for the numbers part:


Starting Weight : 278.4 lbs
Week 4 Weight: 278.8 lbs


It stings a bit to see that number but to know it has gone down, that's a plus. I really need to work on being happy and to work out. I was 262 lbs this time last year and was feeling better than ever. I really want to get back to that and I have to fight for it. The devil needs out of my head. I need to stop listening to the media. Average lady is NOT a 2!!! So with that,

Goals this week:

  • Go to gym at least once!
  • Go to bed before 10pm weekdays
  • Drink 64 oz or more water a day
I think that's a good start! What are you doing to make yourself feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment