Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays: Week 2

It has not been a good week. I was doing good and saw myself down 3 lbs! Then that lovely "time of the month" is trying to show its ugly head so now I am up again!!! Grrr! Hopefully after this week I will be down again. Other issue right now is that I somehow tweaked my back on the right side and now am suffering! I can't really do anything and keep having to go back and forth from standing to sitting to laying down with no relief. The hubby checked and it seems like I pinched or pulled a muscle because he can feel the knot! Hopefully another day or two of icing and meds and I will be okay again! I told myself no excuses, but right now I can't help it with pain!


Starting Weight (Jan 7): 278.4 lbs
Current Weight (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment