Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays Week 27

It was a longer week then usual, but shorter at the same time! Holiday weekends can do that to you! I know I could have eaten a lot worse than I did. I could have eaten better than I did too. The good news is, I'm not going to beat myself up for it. I didn't get much accomplished on the home front I believe because we were gone for 4 days to spend time with family. It was a great break from home but it was still a bit stressful. Just like a vacation is with kids! My hubby helped his dad rebuild his deck so a lot of his time was out there while my time was with the kids and cooking and baking for the different pot lucks we had and then a big meal for the guys that helped with the deck. It was a great weekend, don't get me wrong. BUT I would love to have another weekend now after it so we can all recoup and I can get some time with the hubby that is not with the kids! Difference between last week and this week: 
  • Not as busy
  • I am ready to dig in on the workouts
  • I have been on a cleaning/decluttering spree! 
  • I am going to work to FINISH all my goals
So, this week I will be leaving my goals all the same in hopes that next week when I update, I will have a strike through everything! Hope you all have a great week!!



Personal Goals This Week:


  • Write 12 Posts
  • Daily Devotional 5x
  • Track Food 7x
  • 6 Days Under Calories
  • Work Out 6x This Week
  • Read One Book
  • Don't Weigh In Until Next Tuesday!
  • Drink 72 oz a Day 
  • Clean Kitchen AND Dining Room/Computer Desk AND My Bedroom
  • Track Spending!



Personal Goals Last Week:


  • Write 12 Posts  9 so closer!
  • Daily Devotional 5x
  • Track Food 7x
  • 6 Days Under Calories Holiday weekends are not nice to me!
  • Work Out 6x This Week 5! Missed on 2 days!
  • Read One Book Didn't make time :(
  • Don't Weigh In Until Next Tuesday! Only 2 times!!!
  • Drink 72 oz a Day 
  • Clean Kitchen AND Dining Room/Computer Desk AND My Bedroom All but desk!
  • Track Spending!

Starting (January 7) : 278.4 lbs
Week 2 (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs
Week 3 (Jan 21): 280.8 lbs
Week 4 (Jan 28): 278.8 lbs
Week 9 (Mar 4): 281.4 lbs
Week 16(Apr 22): 285.8 lbs
Week 20(May 20): 281.4 lbs
Week 21(May 21): 281.4 lbs
Week 22 (June 3): 283.0 lbs
Week 23(June 10: 283.2 lbs
Week 24(June 17) 282.6 lbs
Week 25(June 24): 282.0 lbs
Week 26(July 1): 281.2 lbs
Week 27(July 8): 280.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment