Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays Week 21

I think that this was a great idea for myself! I feel I have been more conscious of what I have been doing and feel like I can keep this up and then build on it. Two things I have really tried to work on are my blog posts. I have been trying to do more so that I can do more with my blog. I have dreams for my blog that I wish I could do like others I know can and do with their popular blogs! 

Another major goal of mine is to be more into the word. As my husband and I are getting more involved with our church, the more I believe we should be in our devotions and growing our relationship with God. I should be spending more time than I currently do. I can personally tell you that when I am in my devotions, the rest of my day is great. I am less angry and more patient. I am less depressed and more blessed! 

I also am in the process of getting a "bored" jar together for the kids and a Summer Bucket List, too! I will share those with you later this week as I am trying to get my ideas put together and then get the things for those projects together too! 

I hope these goals have helped inspire you with your own personal goals. I don't know about you, but having them written down visually has helped me to be more aware of them!What goals do you have on your personal list? Do you have success with personal goals? 



Personal Goals Last Week:

  • Write one blog post a day this week  Missed Sunday, but great start!
  • Daily Devotional at least 3 times this week 
  • Track Daily Food Intake at least 5 times this week
  • Go to the Gym 1 time this week Yup, slacked
  • Read one book
  • Drink at least 64 oz of water a day  5 out of 7 days!
  • Take the kids to the splash park at least 2 times this week Granted, hubby took them once too BUT it rained a lot this past week!
  • DON'T WEIGH SELF UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY MORNING! Only weighed twice! That's starting to get better!



Personal Goals This Week:
  • Write one blog post a day this week
  • Daily Devotional at least 4 times this week
  • Track Daily Food Intake at least 5 times this week
    • Have two days under calories
  • Go to the Gym 2 times this week
  • Read one book
  • Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
  • Take Kids to splash park at least 2 times this week
  • Don't weigh until next Tuesday! 

Person


Starting (January 7) : 278.4 lbs
Week 2 (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs
Week 3 (Jan 21): 280.8 lbs
Week 4 (Jan 28): 278.8 lbs
Week 9 (Mar 4): 281.4 lbs
Week 16(Apr 22): 285.8 lbs
Week 20(May 20): 281.4 lbs
Week 21(May 21): 281.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment