Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Reading Bucket List

With the beginning of summer and more time with the kids and outdoors, I figured I better put together a Summer Reading Bucket List for myself. I have tons of books, I just don't ever get to reading them like I should! Since I started making it a personal goal to read at least one book a week, the only logical thing now is to make a list! Our local library has an adult summer reading program as well as their children's so I signed up for that. Here are the books I want to read. Are there any on your list? Are there any I should add to mine?

Summer Reading Bucket List

Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke
Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
Cinnamon Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
Red Velvet Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Lemon Tart by Josi Kilpack
Last Licks (A Sunny and Shadow Mystery) by Claire Donally
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Currently 12 holds at the library! It might be a bit!)
To Brie or Not To Brie, A Cheese Shop Mystery by Avery Aames
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
The Ex-Debutante by Linda Francis Lee
First-Degree Fudge by Christine DeSmet
Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton
Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
The Hollow by Jessica Verday and if I like it then
The Haunted by Jessica Verday
The Hidden by Jessica Verday
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
The Selection by Kiera Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment