Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays Week 20

I know I have been failing on this too often. I want to be happy and healthy and I am really realizing more and more that isn't just with weight, it's also with my attitude. We had a great sermon over the weekend that really hit me (enough to cry!) He took his wife's purse and held up a dumbbell. It represented every diet we here of that changes every week, the way society tells us that we need to look. He took another and it represented how well your children are expected to be perfect in public. Another for how the house needs to be clean and spotless ALL the time. He put all of these in the purse and had his wife try to pick it up. Of course she couldn't! (And fear of breaking the bag! LOL) We as women have all these extra weights we carry around. We feel that to be the best wife and mom we have to do EVERYTHING or we fail. That has been the pressures I have faced. I have been in a major funk and being told to dump that extra weight was what I needed to hear! If we are Godly women, everything else will fall into place. Yes, there is more I can do and I know it. And for that I believe I will start a weekly goal list and then come back every week and say how those goals have gone and to continue and/or start more the next week.

Personal Goals For This Week:

  • Write one blog post a day this week
  • Daily Devotional at least 3 times this week
  • Track Daily Food Intake at least 5 times this week
  • Go to the Gym 1 time this week
  • Read one book
  • Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
  • Take the kids to the splash park at least 2 times this week
  • DON'T WEIGH SELF UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY MORNING!


Starting (January 7) : 278.4 lbs
Week 2 (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs
Week 3 (Jan 21): 280.8 lbs
Week 4 (Jan 28): 278.8 lbs
Week 9 (Mar 4): 281.4 lbs
Week 16(Apr 22): 285.8 lbs
Week 20(May 20): 281.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment