Monday, September 30, 2013

Dinner Menu For The Week of September 30th to October 6th

First off, how did it become October already?!?!?! Also, why are we still in the 80s?! What weird weather but the weird thing is why do I think its weird as it always seems to be like this! ANYWAYS! I used to post a menu every week and it usually helped me keep track and know what we were going to eat. I fell out of that habit and OF COURSE then screwed it all up then because I didn't have a clue what I was going to make and then would use that as an excuse to go out to eat. Well, for that reason I am starting a weekly menu again!!!! I will be at a conference Friday and Saturday so I will leave them to do what they want, otherwise here is what we are planning on dinner for this week!!



Monday: Waffles and Bacon

Tuesday: Stuffed Shells

Wednesday: Chicken Roll Ups

Thursday: BBQ pork sandwiches

Friday: On their own!

Saturday: Southwest Soup

Sunday: Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment