Wednesday, September 25, 2013

An Experiment...

I keep seeing a picture going around on facebook. It says if you write to your favorite Disney characters, they will then send you an autographed 8x10. I have had it saved to do for a while, but never got around to it. This morning, someone had shared it again so I decided today is the DAY! They each picked their own character and we wrote the letter. Now they are in the mailbox, waiting for our wonderful mail man to take them to the post office for us! Hopefully we will get a response back! I'm a bit scared if they do, then they will want to write TONS of letters!! I will definitely update you all if/when they get a reply!





1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    Thanks so much for joining us for the Fall Bible Study at STC! I'm genuinely excited to get to know you and seek the Lord together!

    In Christ,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete