Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy 7 Years To My Geek!

It's so scary to think how fast 7 years has gone! I have been married to my husband for 7 years tomorrow. It was such a hot day! So strange to think of as the high the past few days has been 70s and rain! I also say the time goes fast when you married to your best friend! He is the best dad, husband, and friend you could ever have! Now to get a bit picture happy of the best guy in my life! I love you John!

My Strong Man

My Christian Man



My Family Man



My Best Friend


 I don't know what I would do without you, and I don't know what to do with you! You have made me grow as a better person, you have made me a mom, and you have helped me and the family grow in our relationship with God. I couldn't see myself doing this journey with anyone else. Happy 7th Anniversary! Here's to many, MANY more great years together!




No comments:

Post a Comment