Monday, October 1, 2012

Time

Time definitely gets away from you. In the last 3 months we have moved and been trying to get everything straightened back together. I have finally decided that I need some help and am now back on medication for my depression. Depression is a very serious issue and I figured it was finally time to get it back under control. I thought I was under control but instead I was and am spiraling out of control. I can tell that I am starting to feel some control getting back into order. I am actually sleeping all through the night again. I know some of that would be because of the drugs I am on, but at same time, that is a great thing as I wasn't getting more than about 4-5 hours a night.

Weight loss journey had started and then stalled. But as of tomorrow, that is no more. I had lost almost 12 lbs and I'm starting to gain it back. I haven't been to the gym in almost 2 weeks and that has got to stop! I want to feel nice and fit for my birthday next year! I will make it to the gym and I just got to start eating so much better!!!!

Having three kids that are 4, 3 and almost 2 are a lot of work. I am so glad the older two are going to school right now! Our youngest turns 2 on Friday. That I can't believe. I just hit my 29th birthday to turn around and deal with him going to be 2! He is definitely a handful and I am so glad to have him in my life. Hopefully with the change of my mood and getting more into the fall and winter seasons I will be able to be more postful :) I have started getting back into giveaways too, hoping to win some nice Christmas gifts since that would make it a lot more fun! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment