Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 1: We Meet Again

As some of you know, the hubby and I had started doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. We were doing awesome and I even lost 3.4 lbs in a week! I also had lost about 8 inches all over too. It was impressive and I felt so accomplished and felt like I could do anything! Well, that was short lived. We did over 2 weeks and took a day off, then another, then another.........you see where this went! Well, some weight came back, a few sicknesses have gone through the house and a couple months completely off track. Well, no more! Today even though I was feeling crummy and the hubby too, we did it! Day 1 is now under out belt! They say it just takes doing it and I know I am already feeling better even though I still feel sick! I feel better mentally that's for sure. AND I was able to go the whole way through no stops! Yes, there was a lot of groaning and sweating but I am so proud of myself to know not all my endurance is gone! The first time around, I had to stop A LOT. It took about a week to where I could go the whole way through. To now know I could do that makes me feel even more refreshed. I feel that this time is going to be different, this time I AM going to make it! I now have 124 lbs to go to hit my goal weight. 
Pinned Image
I hope to accomplish this as soon as possible but also in the right way. I want to be strong and healthy. I want to make sure I can play with my kids and even outlast them (is that even possible with this age?!?!) I want to be able to go to any store and be able to try on clothes without having to go to a specialty shop. I want to wear clothing that shows off my curves, not ones to hide everything. I know I will get there, just need to work on it. I need to make this lifestyle change. Please be thinking and praying for us! I know how great we were doing, we need the motivation to keep going. I want to see results! That's why I will also be measuring myself too instead of just weighing. It was funny, I was doing Weight Watchers and didn't weigh myself until weigh in day. I would see myself loose an inch or two but only 1 lb on the scale. I STILL felt so accomplished! This is where I need to be! For now I will sign off and say Jillian Michaels, kick my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment