Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweetheart's Turn!

I have done a couple times with the Mommy and Me questions with princess but this time around I did it with my lil sweetheart! She is almost 2 1/2 yrs old already and I still can't believe it! Her answers are just too darn cute!!!

What's your name? Lilly!!!!

How old are you? 1! *honey, you are 2* OH!! 2!!!

What is your favorite color? PINK!

Who is your best friend? Puppy! (puppy is what she has been calling her lil brother lately!)

What's your favorite animal? a ZEBRA!!!!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Zebra!!

What is your favorite movie? Barney! No, mommy whats my favorite movie? Oh yea, Barney!

What's your favorite book? Nothing

What makes you happy? My puppy (which can be her brother or the 3-4 puppies she has to sleep with!)

What makes you sad? Daddy *why?!* Because daddy makes me sad!

What is your favorite food to eat? Um, I like to eat with memaw! (what they call their grandmas!)

What is your favorite song to sing? Cat and the fiddle!

What game do you like to play? Mickey mouse club!

No comments:

Post a Comment