Monday, August 12, 2013

Sickness Sucks!

I can handle a lot I really can. But when I get sick, I get whinny and not someone to be around. Right now I am waiting to see the doctor. It takes a lot for me to break down amd go to the doctor. This time its a fever that just wont go away. Worse than a fever that wont go away? Seeing the doctor! I always feel that if I wasnt sick before, I will be sick now! People coughing all around (whats up with all these colds in the summer????) A few people looking terrible and here I am not looking like anything is wrong. Hopefully they will help me to stop the hot/cold flashes I am going through. I also hope I dont catch anything else!

What do you do to keep healthy? What do you do to keep yourseld from going to the doctor when sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment