Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It has been a long year for 2012! Lots of ups and downs and whirlwinds of fun and trouble. Now we are in 2013. I don't know what is in store for this year but there are definitely a lot of firsts to come.


I am excited for:

  • My kids being 5, 4, and 3
  • My oldest starting kindergarten
  • My youngest starting preschool
  • Celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary
  • Pirate work party costume party!
  • Turning 30!
My goals for 2013:
  • Be more involved in Head Start
  • Decide on Policy Council or School Board
  • Loose 50lbs or more
  • Do at least 3  5ks!
  • Get more involved in church
  • Do more charity work
  • Be better with our budget
  • Be a better person
  • Make a few new recipes
  • Try something new every month

I hope you all have a great year! I know many things happen and I am ready for what life can bring! I think 2013 is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment