Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30!


I got to thinking, I never got my list going for before I'm 30! I got to thinking of different things and it was weird how hard it was to come up with the whole list. Some are already done, others will be done soon! I am hoping I can complete the whole list before my birthday in September so we will see! Some are easy, some are a bit harder but either way, I should have a nice busy year!


30 Things To Do Before I'm 30!
  1. Do a 5K 
  2. Second holes in ears
  3. Run for school board
  4. Go to Sea World
  5. Go to Colorado
  6. Be 200 lbs
  7. Get a passport
  8. Complete couch to 5k
  9. Go ice skating
  10. Go to a concert
  11. Finish one of my stories
  12. Run for Policy Council
  13. Learn to cook something new
  14. Read the whole Bible
  15. Weekend away just John
  16. Get professional pics taken
  17. Dirty Girl Race in Wichita 7/13
  18. Read one book a month
  19. Slumber party with the kids
  20. Watch The Godfather
  21. Learn to play chess
  22. Wichita Grand Opera's "Don Pasquale"
  23. Learn Spanish
  24. Take a cooking class
  25. Date night at the Warren Balcony
  26. Find all pineapples in Psych
  27. Take a train ride
  28. Go to the dentist (if you know me, this is HARD one!)
  29. Random act of kindness
  30. Have a 30th Bday party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment