Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - New Beginnings

I have been slacking......A LOT. I have been trying to lose weight off and on but basically off. I have let it all slide. BUT I am to the point now that I just know I need to lose it. I have started Weight Watchers online. I don't have to go to any meetings, it's all online. I am hoping that I can get my eating under control. I have been doing WW for almost a week now and have lost about a pound. Very disappointing but a loss is a loss! We will see how this journey goes for me! I have the year subscription so I have to stick to it for a year. I am hoping to add exercise back in again. I try to be more active but during the summer can be a lot harder with it being 100 degrees outside! I did my first 5k in a LONG time. It took me 1:02:29.4 BUT I did it! Now to work on getting that time down for my next 5k in August.


My New Start
June 1: 284.0 lbs
June 30: 279.0 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment