Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm Back!

Sorry my short hiatus turned out to be longer. Depression has a way of getting a great hold on you and causing lots of things to occur in your mind and you just can't control it. I really hate depression. I know I am the one that can control it as I am the one that can decide ultimately to be depressed or not to be. Some say it is probably "Summer Blues" and maybe that might be it. We haven't done too much this summer but enough to keep us busy, too. I am hoping I can get this all under me again and begin blogging. I also have a dream lately to finally finish a novel that I had been working on for a few years. Who knows if I will get it done, but I'm going to try! I also am wanting to work harder on my blog and get it bigger and better. I had started my blog for something to do, then I thought maybe I could do more with it. Right now, I don't know what I am going to do but for now I am going to try! I'm going to try and share information I think you should know. I am going to try to do more reviews of things. I am going to try and share more of my mom-isms and day in the life of me as a mom. We will see how this all goes again and please bear with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment