Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Freezer Meal Ideas?!

So, my plan is the weekend of September 13-14, I am going to have a freezer meal marathon day! I have a friend that is planning on joining me so that we can make meals together and then *hopefully* have enough for a whole month! In do this, I am hoping to help myself out with the what do I make blues/funk I have been in lately as I don't want to make anything! It's been so hot lately that I don't want to get the house hot either so some of those recipes I am looking at are freezer to crockpot meals. I stumbled across a GREAT blog Sidetracked Sarah and she has some amazing ideas and recipes! I am hoping to post out a list of what we will be making next week. Then my plan is to have a couple of posts that weekend showing the meals being made and then able to have some recipes to post the following week, sound good?

Anyone have any freezer meals they love making that are easy and/or taste great? 

No comments:

Post a Comment