Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekly Menu for April 14th to April 20th

I do these weekly menus not just for you but for me! If I have them planned out, my family knows what we are eating so I have to then make it! I love to see other blogs weekly menus because it will sometimes give me an idea of what to have for dinner or give me a new recipe to try out! I hope that this has the same impact for you! This week though because of the holiday weekend, I just am not sure what we are going to do for the weekend until it comes to it!



Monday - Wendy's to support a local school!

Tuesday - Pancakes and Bacon or Sausage

Wednesday - Church Night!

Thursday - Grilled Hamburgers

Friday - Good Friday with family

Saturday - Unknown with holiday and family

Sunday - Unknown with holiday and family

No comments:

Post a Comment