Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Transformation Tuesdays Week 16

Well, I am still failing. I keep trying but then fail. It is not failure until you give up. Well, the past month I basically have given up. I keep getting inspired by others, but then I keep letting myself fail. My goal today is since I don't have the kids for 3 hours as daddy is going with 2 of them to a field trip and the last in school already, I am going to the gym. If I don't make it to the gym, I will work on my garden. I need to do something. I have no energy. I am not wanting to be comfortable to my body. I do want to feel comfortable but in the fact that I am HAPPY. I had a great AH HA moment last year. I keep thinking I have them but then just fail. I think more than anything is I need to just make it to the gym ONCE and that will be enough to really start kicking it into my head. I can't just eat better because I fail very much at that! I need to work out to see the difference/kick the extra calories out of the way to then make my body love and crave the better foods to do even better. It's a mental fight inside my head, that's for sure!

What do you do to stay motivated? 
What do you do to keep yourself on track?






Starting (January 7) : 278.4 lbs
Week 2 (Jan 14): 279.0 lbs
Week 3 (Jan 21): 280.8 lbs
Week 4 (Jan 28): 278.8 lbs
Week 9 (Mar 4): 281.4 lbs
Week 16(Apr 22): 285.8 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment