Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I apologize for the lack of posts again. Between life and everyone getting sick, its been a busy time in our family! We had a wonderful Halloween! Our kids got to do our church's Fall Festival and then we went around some of the neighborhoods in town so they could get that experience too. Of course they were cold and tired so not much of that was done, so I'm sure next year they will be fine with just the festival part!

We had a wonderful game night at our house over the weekend. I had fun making lots of snacks including BBQ pork sandwiches and Cheesy hamburger dip. It was only 8 of us and 2 of the guys got stuck on child care duty BUT still a lot of fun! We decided next time we need to find a sitter or some unsuspecting teenager to take care of our 8 kids so the guys could be included! The Game Night was from House Party. It is where you can go and apply to host parties. I have done some in the past, but this game night was by far the best ever! I am hoping we can turn this into a monthly girl's night or monthly's family night!

With the weather changing and school in session, the kids have been bringing home the crud. I have never heard so much coughing in the house! The noses are running like faucets and the voices are all raspy. I can hardly wait for this to be out of the house. Luckily the hubby does not have it this go around so he can take care of all us sickies.

I am hoping this week will be great and full of many blessings for everyone! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment