Friday, April 5, 2013

Chocolate Chip Soy Nut Butter Balls

So, I have allergies. One of those is nuts. So I have to find and/or make up my own recipes. One I had seen was these "energy" balls. They just sounded so good! They had nuts in them. And more nuts. And then some more almond flour. You see where I am going! Well, being the great baker/cook I am, I turned it into a great recipe I can make for myself :) The results? Yummy little bites that I personally can't eat more than one or two of and be able to still get that sweet tooth under control!


Instead of just doing cups, teaspoon, tablespoon, etc, I got out our scale and did the measurements that way but will put them as the measurements!

Chocolate Chip Soy Nut Butter Balls

8 Tablespoons School Safe Soy Nut Butter
2 Tablespoons Honey
Pinch of Salt
2 Tablespoons of chocolate chips 
(if you have mini chocolate chips, might just do 1 Tablespoon)
3/4 cup of Quick Oats

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Roll them into balls. You can measure them if you would like! I measured them and it made 14 - 20 oz balls. Put them in the refrigerator to firm and also be able to semi help you from trying to eat them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment