Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekly Winnings This Week Through Sunday, December 22nd!

Wow, this week was just wonderful in winnings!! I couldn't believe how lucky I was and am so happy to be able to share some "gifts" with the family now!


  • AC Airlines Night Buddies (remind me of a pillow pet but with glowing eyes!)
  • Your Story Locket (with 5 charms!)
  • Large Royal Bean Bag Sack
Now, I have to share a picture with the bean bag! I was in shock when I won it...I couldn't believe I won it and still can't! I have been entering different contests for bigger bean bags for my husband. This one takes the cake! I never expected it to be THIS HUGE!!!


All three of them can fit on it MOST of the time without fighting. My husband can sit in it and still have a kid next to him! I couldn't imagine a better gift for him and I know there would be no way I would have been able to get it for him other than entering giveaways! He says the best Christmas gift he could have ever gotten! And yes, I let him open it when it got here! I won it last Monday and it was to our house already on Thursday! It was so huge that he was the only one to be able to pick it up anyways and then he LOVED putting the REMOVABLE AND WASHABLE cover on!!!! Like I say, it's worth it to enter these contests, someone has to win and it could be you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment